Thursday, September 25, 2008

Not sure who else cares, but...

AHHHH!! I just found out that Chrono Trigger DS is coming out November 25th in the States! This is a re-release of one of my favorite games ever! I'm so freaking excited right now! I thought it was going to be late January or so when it came out. Glee!

Plus, there might be an announcement of a sequel to Skies of Arcadia, another one of my favorite games (and one of most under-appreciated RPGs of all time).

Add on that Video Games Live! in January...and this is a good year for video games for me. I am happy. :)

1 comment:

Willow said...

YEEEESH! VIDJAMAGAMES! \/\/007!

I heared Diablo 3 was in the works too this year is an awsome gamers year XD also when you get the chance find Folklore for the ps3 nyro has it. its absolutely amazeing!!