Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Missed my one day to sleep in

Oh well...I suppose there are worse things.

To explain: every Wednesday morning, there's a writing elective course. Because electives are, well, optional, they didn't start at the same time as the rest of the courses. I wasn't sure of that, though, so I still got up at 7 to go to class at 8:30. Again, there are worse things. At least I'm staying on schedule, right?

Just wish the stupid people would take my rent money already...I really, really don't want to be kicked out on the streets here in China. It's not even that much, but it's turning out to be so much work.

So come on, people in the States, what's going on with you? Send me an email, message, comment, whatever. Can't hear from you if I don't hear from you?

5 comments:

mrbloober said...

Ahoy young sprout! I feel that I, as your superior, leader, and all around cool dude, must give you an update on IMAX.

It is very slow and boring, as no one is coming to see Fly Me To The Moon, shockingly. The end.

In other news, go to class! You have to make a habit of it, or otherwise you just go, mwaaaaah, which just doesn't do anyone any good. UNLESS 'mwaaaaah' is the sound of a long 'n' sexy kiss, in which case, well then, certainly there is some doing of good going on. SEXY good doing.

C. said...

Dark Knight is still getting proud attendance by lots of people, as Kalen forgot to mention. One Thursday a few weeks ago the 3:00 Fly me to the Moon had 8 people, whilst the 5:00 had 9, and the 7:00 Dark Knight? SOLD OUT.

End of story.

Anonymous said...

Oh my God... a Dukard missing a day of sleeping... the universe is definitely off kilter....

Anonymous said...

That was supposed to be Dukart... sorry about that

mrbloober said...

I think you mean Mariodukart.