Thursday, September 18, 2008

Good days

The title is an obvious contrast with the last blog post. Why? Well, because I feel better! I actually UNDERSTOOD my teachers today! I mean, I've always understood bits and pieces, but today I understood most everything. How awesome is that?! It either means they've finally learned to dumb it down a bit (yeah right!), or I'm finally starting to learn the listening portion of the language better. This is my goal! YES! Yeeeeessss....and that is only funny to me because I read Dr. McNinja way too much.

In other news, I'm going salsa dancing on Saturday with some friends. I haven't done salsa in a couple of years, so that should be interesting. Hopefully swing doesn't completely throw me off. =)

And another side note: to all the people who have been commenting on this blog on Blogger: I did not realize that you were doing so! Hello IMAX friends, Doki, and so on! Um, sorry I didn't respond earlier to your questions. I feel so sheepish now. I don't know that I should go back and answer them now since the moment has sorta passed. But I will answer my *cough* superior's *end cough* question pertaining to photos. The answer is: China's internet STINKS. I don't trust it to upload photos, to be honest. You can be sure that I will have plenty when I come back, and that they were then be posted. If I can find someplace around here with decent enough internet, I'll do a "best of" photo album and put a few up there. That's about the best I can do.

Man...I'm hungry. I need food. Talk to you all later! And, yes, NOW I'll be checking the comment sections. Good to know that people are reading this (besides my wonderful family, of course; they'd read this even if I had nothing to say...oh wait, that's most of the time. =] )

再见!
杜楷

3 comments:

C. said...

Facebook sucks :P

Becides, I have this bookmarked on my bookmark toolbar for quick and easy updates on the life of my favorite (well......almost favorite) roommate. (Coran's first...because, yeah.)

David Dukart said...

Clair, if you think Facebook sucks over there, imagine how much worse it is over here...*shudders*

Willow said...

XD lol *Glompith* I'm glad your doing better over there just wait till you start dreaming in another language. I have in german, DAMN that was weird.