Thursday, September 11, 2008

I find

I'm dreaming more in China. More vividly, more often...just more. It's rather odd. Maybe I should start keeping a dream journal while here...too bad I don't have a nightstand since my bed is six feet off the ground. Under the pillow, then. That sounds good. Now I have to go buy another notebook...I keep thinking I'm done with that, but they keep bringing me back in!

Another thing I have to remember: the tickets for Video Games Live! in Seattle comes out in October, and I'll have to buy my ticket either in China or get someone else to purchase it for me in the US. I'm so excited for it; I've waited literally YEARS for it to arrive, and when it does, I'll be there with bells and whistles...or maybe I'll just leave the musical instruments to the orchestra.

For the people who are reading this on Facebook (if you'll take notice, I've been importing these blogs automatically), I apologize if you've tried to get in touch with me recently only to not have it happen. The internet is quite variant over here: some days it works alright, others, it hardly works. It's never great, though, and with the recent switch in Facebook format, I've found it difficult to even get online, much less use things like the chat-bar. So if you strike up a conversation with me and I don't respond, chances are it's because of that. I'm hoping, though, now that the changes are complete, it won't be as big of a deal.

For now, that's all folks!
再见!
杜楷

No comments: