Saturday, September 13, 2008

Amusement

As in, Amusement PARK. There's one here in Suzhou. Seriously. How awesome is that? Our group has befriended a Chinese student (as in a student who is Chinese, not someone who is studying Chinese...are we clear on that now? Good. :) and he's been showing us around the town a bit, which is awesome. So yesterday we went to a place that is literally translated as "Suzhou Happy Park". And it is a happy park at that. I went on my first roller coaster in...I don't even know how many years. Anyone from my family know the last time I went on an actual roller coaster? Regardless, it was fun. I didn't want to go at first because I had one of those bad feelings in my stomach that usually mean that something bad is going to happen, but it didn't, so...yeah. There you go, right?

Not so amusing: the dreams. I don't know what's up with them, but they're getting stronger. I remember most of last night's dreams. It involved people getting hurt physically, me having to be mean to people, people being mean to me, hearts being broken, and a whole lot of other stuff. It's starting to fade now...but it was very strong at the time. And this is coming from a guy whose last really strong dream involved a ghost woman above his bed. I still wonder why I'm having such vivid dreams here...maybe I regret things I did/didn't do back in the States? Seriously, I have no idea. Maybe something in the water...or lack of something in the water...gah, I don't know, and rambling won't help me figure it out either. Oh vell.

Today's the Mid Autumn Festival (中秋节), so I'm hoping we do something fun, awesome, sweet, or all of the above.

Anyway, that's all from me for now.

再见!
杜楷

No comments: