Thursday, December 4, 2008

Other travel places

As my time in China comes to a close, I've begun to think if I want to travel elsewhere.

The answer?

Not for a while.

But yes.

I haven't realized it, but my mind has been building up a series of places that I want to go to before my untimely demise. A list of these places includes (but is not limited to:

Machu Picchu.
Sydney, Australia (mainly to see the Opera House).
Easter Island.
An Aztec pyramid.
Ireland.
Japan (mainly Tokyo, but also other places).
Possibly Egypt...I am undecided, truth be told.
Greece.
Italy (Rome and Venice, specifically).

I don't know if I'll ever be able to go to all of them, but hey, I came to China, didn't I? I think Machu Picchu will be next one.... How about a world tour, huh?!

I've been blogging nearly every day for a while, haven't I? Suppose that's a good thing, overall.

Oh, by the way, I've decided that I'm going to Xi'an, specifically to see the terracotta army. That should be great fun! I'm also planning on stopping at a few pagodas as well...don't know which ones, though.

Alright, I'm done. Man, I made a lot of double spacing between thoughts in this particular blog....

Zaijian!
Du Kai

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like how you're already sure that your demise will be untimely.

David Dukart said...

When are demises ever timely? "Oh yes, I have a dentist's appointment this Thursday, a job interview next Sunday, and then I'll be hit by a truck on accident on the following Wednesday. Yep, everything according to schedule!" ;)