Thursday, December 11, 2008

And...done

Today is a landmark day. For today, not only have I taken my last Chinese language final EVER (I seriously think ever; there's no more classes available at SU, and if I study it at a school again, it'll be in a less GPA-dependent zone), but it is also a week from today that I get on the plane that will return me to the United States of 'Merica.

WOO.

In other news, I will be leaving for Xi'an shortly, so be prepared for pictures shortly there after. And Facebook followers (if I have any), there will be a literal picture DELUGE when I get back to the States. I have over 400 pictures on my computer right now from my experiences in China. AND THEY ARE ALL GOING UP.

That's it for now. Remember! Eat your green vegetables, don't do drugs, and for the love of all that is holy, STAY IN SCHOOL, KIDS.

Zaijian!
Du Kai

P.S. I think Du Kai will be my band stage name...I'm not giving up that name quite yet. :D

1 comment:

C. said...

Whoo-hoo! The apartment is waiting for you!